Network Automation Engineer Juniper
Provision, deploy, manage, and program networks with software-defined networking. In this centralized approach to network management, the underlying network infrastructure is abstracted from applications. Software Defined Networks (SDN) provides choice in automation and programmability across data centers SD-LAN, campuses, and wide-area networks SD-WAN.
The role of SDN in cloud computing lets users respond quickly to changes. SDN management makes network configuration more efficient and improves network performance and monitoring. Candidate will be responsible to design new solution to fulfill customer requirements and to execute functionality testing and implementation of the developed solution. The role includes consultancy with operational teams, analysis of customer demands, conversion of the requirements into a technical specification.
- Design, develop, and enable deployment of Orhcestration for software-defined network architecture.
- Analyze Orchestration service package for the SD-WAN, including additional automation to respond security threats, and analysis of traffic patterns to predict future needs.
- Create and perform acceptance testing.
- Develop architecture, design specification of network components and actively participate in peer review of other platform components.
- Troubleshoot network performance issues with other network engineers to identify root cause and recommend solutions.
- Design and implement Orchestration work flow
- Exercise agile methodologies for vendor management
- Knowledge of WAN technologies including BGP and other routing protocols, MPLS, tunneling, QoS, and SD-WAN technology.
- Understanding of core Juniper Network technologies (Routing, Switching, Firewalls, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of IP security implementations, CPE-VPNs (IPSEC, L2TP), Firewall technologies.
- Experience Metro Ethernet/SONET/WDM Networks;
- Experience with virtualization, VPNs, and APIs.
- Understanding of network management tools/protocols such as snmp, snmp traps, and syslog.
- Hands-on knowledge with scripting, preferably Python/Java.
- Knowledge of json, xml, yaml, yang modelling languages.
- Working on unique worldwide project with cutting edge technologies.
- Team full of subject matter experts in various fields (architects, designers, engineers).
- Training program for special technologies required by project owners.
Attractive monthly salary + bonus, as variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The basic wage component will be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Possibility of Home office
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Team building
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Sport Activity cost covered
- Healthcare insurance
- Rotations possibilities
- English: mandatory CEF level B2