Combridge is a member of one of the largest European telecommunication company: Deutsche Telekom Group, our company offers a competitive alternative on Romanian Telecommunication and IT&C market.
We are looking for a Financial Assistant to provide support in controlling, financial accounting and reporting activities.
- Assist in preparing various financial or administrative reports
- Check, correct and maintain a variety of financial and other business records and documents
- Review and approve invoices to be paid
- Prepare and issue invoices for clients
- Ensure quality control over allocating costs and revenues
- Provide information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Assists in the month-end closing process ensuring completeness and accuracy of recorded documents, in a deadline driven environment
- Support company’s operation by providing information and reports, as requested
- Excellent data analysis and problem solving skills, attention to details
- Well organized and structured, able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Working with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and Finance
- Experience of 2 years in the accounting and controlling field
- Good communication skills, fluent in English.
- Attractive remuneration package, including bonus
- International work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Laptop, mobile phone, meal contribution, medical insurance, access to sport facilities
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.